Two Soweto boys die after eating allegedly poisonous biscuits

After consuming allegedly poisonous biscuits, two Soweto boys pass away.

0 minutes, 13 seconds Read

Katlego Jiyane: According to the Naledi community of Soweto, four kids became ill on October 1, 2023, after consuming allegedly poisonous biscuits from a nearby foreign-owned spaza shop. Since then, two of the four kids have passed away, and two more are hospitalized in critical condition.

  • Spaza retailer
See also  Man's life is lost in a midlands crash.

Similar Posts