Two children die of ‘food poisoning’ in Brits

In Britain, two children perish from “food poisoning. “

0 minutes, 47 seconds Read

After eating the homemade meal over the weekend, the kids, who ranged in age from two to 17, reportedly started throwing up.

While the other child passed away in the hospital, one child died on the scene.

The other family members have been taken to the hospital, according to police spokesman Sabata Mokgwabone.

” On Friday, a 32-year-old woman allegedly prepared meal ( pap, chicken feet, and wheat ) for the family. After the meal, everyone in the family and the three kids of their neighbors went to bed.

One of the children was reported dead at the scene, while others, including the neighbors ‘ children and the woman who prepared the meal, were taken to Brits Hospital. The children reportedly became ill and vomited in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Regrettably, two other children were later transferred to George Mukhari Hospital while the second child passed away in the hospital.

Food sample collection and testing, according to Mokgwabone, are ongoing.

See also  At the Eskom Expo, young Thendo leaves a lasting impression.

Carlos Martinez

Et odit dolorem aut et. Laudantium voluptatum sapiente quidem qui. Atque in non optio distinctio qui quod. Est quaerat sed quia ullam.

Similar Posts