We were finally able to invite award-winning sports broadcaster and media personality Motshidisi Mohono to East Coast Radio because the Rugby World Cup’s excitement has begun to fade.
We bombard her with inquiries about her past, her life, and everything sporting.
For the exclusive scoop, tune in to East Coast Breakfast today. LIVE HERE,LISTEN.
Nonkululeko Mlaba’s article,” An inspiration for young girls taking up cricket,” is available here.
Award-winning sports broadcaster and media personality Motshidisi E. Mohono is 34 years old. Motshididi, who was born and raised in Gauteng, is well-known in the sporting community.
She began as a student of accounting and quickly rose to fame as she dominated SuperSport screens. She has experience in a variety of roles, including voice over artist, master of ceremonies, and sports anchor.
Leno Marais and Tatum Kroutz prepare for the Women’s Junior Hockey World Cup.
South African fashionistas are astounded by her style and attention to detail, but she uses her platform to discuss subjects unrelated to sports broadcasting.
As Mots continues to have a positive impact on her industry and beyond, we wish her the best.
Keep an eye out for the inside information; East Coast Radio will have the most recent.
EAST COAST RADIO LISTENING
- On your radio, listen to East Coast Radio on the FM ( frequency modulation ) range of 94 to 95FM.
- By clicking this link or downloading the ECR App for iOS or Android, you can listen to live audio.
- On channel 836 of the DStv audio bouquet, listen to East Coast Radio.
- On your Openview decoder, select the audio bouquet, then select channel 606
- On Amazon Alexa, pay attention to us.